Onlyfire propane refill adapter works great for refilling 1 lb propane cylinders for your portable grills, heaters, torches, etc.
There are instructions with this adapter.
1: Put your empty 1 lb cylinders in a freezer for a couple of hours.
2: Attach the coupler to your propane tank (5-40 lb tank).
3: Attach your 1 lb tank (fresh from the freezer) to the adapter.
4: Pick up your large tank and turn it upside down and rest it securely on the corner of your picnic table.
5: Open the propane valve and shut it off when the flow of liquid propane stops.
6: Turn everything right side up and remove the 1 lb cylinder.
7: Repeat as necessary.
Pay attention to :
1:You need to turn your bulk tank upside down so liquid flows out of it.
2:You need to chill your empty tanks so that there is a lower vapor pressure in the empty tank than the bulk tank.
3:Your refilled tanks will not be totally full, but this is good because over filling can cause them to vent gas if left in a hot place.
- propane tank refill adapter with male soft nose P.O.L. and female 1"x20 throwaway cylinder thread
- Built in safety feature that will ensure you NEVER over-fill your smaller tank
- Safest and easy to refill in seconds with NO TOOLS required
- This adapter will allow you to use a small 1 LB propane cylinder with your standard BBQ Grill
- Great for tailgaters, caterers, campers and anyone that cooks on the grill/has cookouts.
Built Heavier, Bigger, and Safer than others on the Market.
100% Solid Brass Construction makes it CORROSION RESISTANT .
It pays for itself after only several uses.You'll never have to buy another tank again.
Soft nose POL; Fits all one pound tanks and Easily Refill one pound bottles
Built in safety feature that will ensure you NEVER over-fill your smaller tank. The onlyfire adapter automatically cuts off gas flow when pressure is reached. Has Soft Nose POL (rubber ring allows for proper seal)